About 'Can i money?'

Posted by Vivek Barun | 10/16/2008 | | 3 comments »






I have seen a lot of bloggers sharing their experiences of how they are able to earn 'a lot' of  money by multitudes of methods of earning online. I have also read about webmasters millionaires who make a fortune online.
So I thought , why not? Let me give it a shot!
Now, the content of this blog will revolve around 'online money' but this blog is not another " MMO" blog.
Infact, I have not earned a dime online so all I am going to do here is post my experiences,learnings, doubts,questions,feelings,emotions etc, etc, about my trials  in "online money making".
I know a few things but a lot to learn.
So i would be needing a lot of support from you (the readers).
Keep those valuable suggestions coming in, post a link if you think its worth reading. I would be thankful.

Topmost among my charts is to make a looooot of friends(fellow bloggers) who have similar aspirations and thoughts. So do comment(I will surely comment back to your blog!). Together we can do it!
What say you?

3 comments

  1. Vivek Barun // October 17, 2008 at 1:23 AM  

    heeeeloooo

  2. Anonymous // October 18, 2008 at 9:26 PM  

    You are correct, it's not just possible for blogspot blogs to get accepted, but in fact it's encouraged by Google itself.

    Google owns Blogspot (blogger) and it trying to get blogger site owners to sign up with adsense.

  3. abzal // July 17, 2009 at 1:15 PM  

    Hey..! Good Luck for your new foray :)

    Guess what, I'm using the same template with modifications but..

    http://www.stanleytang.com/
    http://enterpreneurs-journey.com/

    Some of them, i stumbled upon.

Post a Comment